Who we are
Our website address is: https://reliantworldwide.com
Reliant Worldwide Privacy Statement, Our commitment to your privacy:
What information does this policy cover?
This online privacy statement describes how we (and our service providers) may collect, use, share and keep information that we get about you online if you visit or use our website at www.reliantworldwide.com, receive or reply to electronic communications from us, sign up for our newsletters, view or click on our ads or online content and/or interact with us through social media. Our website is not intended for children under 18 years of age. We do not knowingly solicit data online from or market online to children under 18 years of age.
What is Personal Information?
Personal information is virtually any information about an individual that is recorded in any form. However, information about individuals contained in the following documents is not considered personal information:
• public telephone directories, where the subscriber can refuse to be listed
• professional and business information contained in directories or business cards available to the public
• certain public registries and court records
• certain other publicly available printed and electronic publications.
Types of Information collected:
• Personal Information (information that can identify a person): Name, address, phone number, email, employer, job title as provided by you
• De-identified Information (data or information used in a way that does not identify you to third parties) Data collected from automated sources which may include cookies, IP address, what activities you perform or pages/items you viewed on our site, search terms used, usage data.
Personal Information you provide to us:
• Fill out an online form, survey or request form-Name, address, employer, title, phone number, email address
• Contact us via email to request information on our services
• Enter a contest or register for marketing offers
• Interact through social media
How do we use this information?
• To respond to your requests made through our website for product and/or service information.
• Offering and providing furnished housing and related products/services to you;
• To provide customer support and assistance.
• Establishing and maintaining communications with you;
• Verifying your identity and the accuracy of your personal information as provided to us for the purpose of providing our services and products.
• Determining and facilitating your payment of fees for services requested.
• Processing and keeping track of transactions and reporting back to you.
• Notifying you of certain products or services offered through us, by our affiliated companies and 3rd party providers that Reliant Worldwide Inc. believes will be of interest and provide value to you. To provide you with newsletters, special offers and general information of our services unless you have opted not to receive such information.
Unidentifiable information and usage data collected from automated sources (Cookies and Similar Technologies): Cookies are small data text files which do not contain any personal information, that are placed in your browser which allows us to recognize you each time you visit our site.
• How you accessed our site: The search terms you used, from which website or search engine you came from, which ads or online marketing content you clicked on.
• IP address and information related to that IP address (domain information, internet provider, geographic location)-a number assigned to a device when connecting to the internet.
• Browsing activities: What activities you perform on our site, search terms used within our site, pages you view, number of visits, how long you stay on a page
How do we use this information?
• To maintain and improve our site and our offerings
• To improve the quality and efficiency of our services and enhance our marketing efforts.
• Analyze whether our ads, promotions and offers are effective
• Provide location- based content
• Better understand our customers and website use
• Data analytics statistical research and reports
• Fraud/Security-Detecting and preventing fraud or other illegal activities-safeguard your information
• Complying with the law or the requests of law enforcement agencies
If you do not want us to collect information about you using cookies or similar technologies, you can disable or delete them. Most computers or browsers offer privacy or advanced settings. If you disable or delete cookies and similar technologies, some site features may not work.
We will limit use, disclosure and retention of your personal information:
• Reliant Worldwide Inc. uses and discloses your personal information only for the purposes for which it was collected and does not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties any of your personally identifiable information.
• We do not share your personal information with third party organizations except to offer you or provide you with a product or service.
• We may share your personal information with our service providers to assist with delivery of service to you or where required to register your stay or with affiliates that perform services on our behalf such as companies that process credit card payments. Our service providers are required to protect your confidentiality of personal information we share with them to use it only to provide specific services on our behalf.
• Reliant Worldwide Inc. retains your personal information only as long as it is required for our business relationship or as required by federal and provincial laws.
We will obtain your consent to collect, use or disclose your personal information:
Reliant Worldwide Inc. obtains your consent to collect, use or disclose personal information and the method of obtaining consent is appropriate to the type of personal information being collected, used or disclosed. We rely on the following actions by you as indications of your consent to our existing and future personal information practices:
• Reliant Worldwide Inc. will obtain your express consent (verbal, written or electronic agreement) to collect, use or disclose personal information. Your voluntary provision of personal information directly to Reliant Worldwide Inc. for the purpose of acquiring our services or related services and products.
We will collect personal information only by clear, fair and lawful means:
In some cases, refusing to provide certain personal information or withdrawing your consent for Reliant Worldwide Inc. to collect, use or disclose your personal information could mean that we cannot provide you with requested services, products or information.
We will keep your personal information up-to-date and accurate:
Reliant Worldwide Inc. keeps your personal information which you provide to us up-to-date, accurate and relevant for its intended use. You may request access to the personal information we have on record in order to review and amend the information, as appropriate. In situations where your personal information has been provided by a third party, we will refer you to that party (e.g. credit bureaus).
We will keep your personal information secure:
We take all appropriate steps to keep your personal information secure, regardless of the format in which it is held, including:
• physical security measures – restricted access facilities
• electronic security measures – for computerized personal information such as password protection, database encryption and anonymous personal identification numbers,
• organizational security measures – such as limiting access to your personal information to a selected group of individuals,
• contractual security measures – obligations with third parties who need access to your personal information requiring them to protect and secure your personal information.
• take reasonable steps to securely destroy information when we no longer need it.
• While we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of information that you transmit to us and you are solely responsible for maintaining secrecy of any passwords or other account information. We are not responsible for the content of external sites, privacy practices of external links or search engines used. Reliant Worldwide Inc. is based in Canada with servers located in the United States which may not have the same data protection laws as the country in which you are initially submitting your personal information or data.
We will provide you access to your personal information stored by Reliant Worldwide Inc.
Upon receiving such a request, Reliant Worldwide Inc. will:
• Inform you about what type of personal information we have on record or in our control, how it is used and to whom it may have been disclosed
• Provide you with access to your information so you can review and verify its accuracy and request changes to the information
• Make any necessary updates to your personal information.
We will respond to your questions, concerns and complaints about privacy.
Reliant Worldwide Inc. will respond in a timely manner to your questions, concerns and complaints about the privacy of your personal information and our privacy policies and procedures.
How to contact us: If you have any questions or concerns, you can contact your Reliant Worldwide Representative directly or contact us at 1-888-477-1110 or email@example.com.